Monday, June 13, 2005

Mikey Graduates!

I'm so proud!Mikey's graduation was Thursday. Here he is at the graduation party with his teachers. Two graduation ceremony funny moments... The kids put on a little musical number. Mikey was the only one who was really into it. He was dancing like crazy and really shook it up on stage. When they called Mikey up for his diploma, he got a big ovation. I think Mikey is very well known at the school. Anyway, when the applause started up, Mikey gave a huge smile, turned and tossed his diploma into the crowd.

Mikey is still attending the school and will be attending through the summer. We are still trying to work out where he will be in the fall.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Goble said...

Great post. I love the mental picture of Mikey tossing his diploma - I'm not exactly sure why, but I do! Congratulations.