Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A new car

We picked up our new car last night and we love it. It's a Volvo! When I say "new" I mean new to us. It is actually a certified pre-owned Volvo. I think that means that they certify someone owned it before us. It's a 2003 with 20,000 miles and we paid half of what a new Volvo S60 would have cost us. This is the first time that I ever owned a luxury car. The only problem is that Michel won't let me drive it. Our plan is to drive this car to Atlanta in July for the NDSC conference. Hopefully I won't have to wait until then to get a chance to drive it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car. Enjoy your drive to Atlanta ... it may be one of the few times you'll get to drive it.

BTW, that Maxima that I drive ... was supposed to be Will's. :-)