Friday, June 04, 2004

More of the same

The testing in the ER revealed that Michel has more kidney stones. One of them, apparently, is 6mm in size which is huge on the kidney stone scale. She is going to the doctor today and I think they are going to try to break up the stone with sound waves (Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy).

Anyway, this has definitely been the week from hell. I have a bunch of books and chapters that I have been asked to review (everything seems to come all at once) but I haven't had the time to do much more than glance at them. Hofstra cancelled my summer classes because of lack of attendance. The extra money could have come in handy for some of the medical bills. Anyway at least we had some good news at my company, Symbol. But that's another blog entry!

No comments: