Friday, May 20, 2005

Michel is home

Michel came home yesterday after having a catheterization. Nothing that should have caused her symptoms was found, so they decided to kick her out of the hospital and send her home. They don't do the procedure at Michel's hospital so they had to move her to Manhasset. Anyway, it will be a few days before Michel can go back to work.

Meanwhile, Beth's Social Studies teacher, Mr. Gordon, called me at work today. I had volunteered to go on a class trip next week and he was calling to confirm. It is all set for Thursday. So the question is, should I act real goofy so as to embarrass Beth or should I be on my best behavior? What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Embarass Beth, of course! What a queston?

dhamel said...

I myself always opt for goofy.