Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Another Typical Day

My son is over his bout of illness from the weekend. Mikey was supposed to have his eyes checked yesterday but it had to be cancelled because they won't do a procedure under anesthesia since he had been running a fever.

My wife, of course, caught what Mikey had and was really sick yesterday. She had to go for an MRI for something else today and they screwed up the injection so now her arm is swollen and purple. She went off to the ER a little while ago and left me with the kids.

My stupid car has been giving me trouble on a regular basis (note to self: never buy a Sebring again). I was supposed to bring it in to see why the check engine light is staying lit but it snowed here so I ended up cancelling the appointment.

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: